Monday, May 25, 2009

Oh to be in love...

I think it's possible I love my new baby too much. I have fallen desperately, completely, head over heels in love with her and there is no going back. She has stolen my heart and my soul. It is a wonderful feeling and also completely scary at the same time. She is SO PRECIOUS. Everything she does is miraculous to me. I can already tell she's grown up so much in the 5 weeks she's been here. It makes me sad. She will grow up so fast. I am trying my hardest to enjoy every second I have with her. I go back to work on July 1. This makes me sick to my stomach. I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE HER. EVER. I would give both of my pinky toes if I could afford to stay home with her. Unfortunately, that isn't possible. I guess I should concentrate on the time I do have with her, but at night all I can think about is how much I desperately want to stay at home with her. :'(

Here are some pics. I can't resist...

1 comment:

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) said...

Awwwwwww, this is such a sweet post. Just look at your little girl, how could you NOT fall in love with her?? I'm so excited and happy for you. I cannot wait to feel that love myself :)

I know what you mean about not wanting to return to work... My maternity leave is still 8 months away and I'm already dreading having to come BACK. How crazy is that? I wish I could be a SAHM. =/