Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Achoo!

Am I the only one who pees a little every time I sneeze?  And sometimes it's not just a little, but enough to soak through my pants.  I know pushing out a 9 lb. baby has a little to do with this but this happened to me even before I had Miss Jane.  I know they say that doing Kegels will help...yeah yeah yeah.  My gynecologist tells me this every time I see her.  I just can't be bothered with it.  Who has the time?  Seriously, I can't even remember to take my vitamins every day.  I am lucky to remember once every three weeks.  How am I supposed to remember my Kegels?!  I guess I could do some now, but chances are this will be the only time I do them this month and so what's the use anyway?  I guess I will continue to pee a little every time I sneeze.  It dries fairly quickly. 

No comments: