Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy






Doesn't he just creep you out? I'm so excited about Lost tonight. I'm in love with Michael Emerson's portrayal of Benjamin Linus. This man is nothing short of brilliant. Did you see the way he reacted when Alex was shot? I mean, that was just so good....I loved it!






And here's to hoping that we get at least a little dose of Desmond tonight. Pulease?! Give me, give me, I need, I need!!!!





The episode this week is the second to last of the season. This makes me very sad. What will I do without this show? I know it makes me sound kinda lame, but this kind of stuff lets me escape from my every day life. I love getting emersed in something outside of myself. Harry Potter, Lost and the New England Patriots are my three latest obsessions. Wonder what's next. I hope it's good.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20200268,00.html This link will show you that I am not the only one obsessed with Lost. I feel like I need Cliff Notes to understand this article! Sheesh...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're 29??? I just looked at your profile and saw your age, and I must say...
You sound OLD!