Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm feel like a fat fatty

Every night I go to bed thinking that the next day is when I am really going to start to change my diet. I'm going to start eating less, go to bed hungry (the only sure fire way for me to lose weight) and start working out more. Each day dawns and I forget all of my nightly promises to myself.

I moved all of my summer clothes out of my closet. This is depressing. I noticed all of these clothes that I had that were too small for me yet I kept them in my closet all year. I could throw away probably 40% of my clothes and never miss them. And now as I put my winter clothes in my closet I am amazed at all of the things that no longer fit me. I guess eventually I am going to be so big that I will just wear muu muus year round. All of my pants are too small. This is not good.

I bought a pair of jeans not too long ago in a size too small. If I were to lose 5 pounds they would fit me perfectly. I thought this would motivate me to diet and actually lose a few. It obviously hasn't.

I need to find a way to make myself diet. I did it before. Weight Watchers worked and I know it would work again. But I just won't do it.

I'm going to try again tomorrow. Today was a bust. Cracker Barrel, milkshakes and my damn husband made this chess cake that is to die for. Literally. I think it has taken 5 years off my life.

Tomorrow I am making my vegetable soup and actually bringing my heart rate over 100 bpm.

1 comment:

Heather Haley said...

You looked dang good in the pics from when Laila was in town...but I'm all about raised heart rates...as long as it includes a boy.