Friday, October 5, 2007

Serenity Now




I'm not much of a candle burner. I don't really like them. Even the supposed good ones. But today I was given this candle and it's just the nicest thing I have been around in a long while. It has a wood wick (hence the brand name: WoodWick candles) and it sounds like an actual crackling fire burning when you light it. And the smell from the candle seriously does fill the room. It was enough to take the stench of Sadie poop out of the house within five minutes. Now my house smells of nectarine and I am soooo relaxed. It's super nice. I am a fan of white noise and this is just the best. I think I'm in love.

1 comment:

Heather Haley said...

I've always wondered about those. I have a fireplace but am terrified one of the furry friends would jump in it were I to actually have a fire in it. Did you get this fine item at ye ol' Cracker Barrel? :)