Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Note to myself

I'm okay. I'm just freaking out. That stupid energy is back. The energy that makes me think I'm gonna lose it. But it always goes away. Nothing is wrong. I do not have cancer or any kind of virus. I've entered my "symptoms" on Web MD. Nothing comes up. I've taken my blood pressure. It is very good. I have taken my temperature. No fever.

I'm sad and pondering life is all. Nothing is wrong. Things are as they always are.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

I'm just sleepy. This is the first full day of work I've had in 4 days. Why do I expect so much from myself? Why can't I just take what I can give?

Take what comes and move on. Take what comes. Breathe.

Things seem jumbled. They are not. Everything is as it should be. Everything is as it is. Stop trying to control things that cannot be controlled. Let it go. Let it be.

1 comment:

Heather Haley said...

If it makes you feel any better, I do the exact same things quite a bit. It makes ME feel better that there are other people out there who can freak out about freaking out...just breathe.......