Friday, April 17, 2009

Dude....I'm gonna be somebody's MOMMY

I am going to have a baby soon! Like, really soon. In just one month, I will be a MOTHER for sure.

Oh.
My.
God.

Amazing.

It's hitting me big time right now. How bizarre that I will have a daughter. I will be entirely responsible for her health and well being. I will be her primary care giver. The one person she needs more than anyone else. I will be her mommy. Somebody is going to call me MOMMY!

Wow. It's just unbelievable. This time last year I was freaking out over never getting pregnant and never becoming a parent. I was FIXATED on it. I never thought I would be in this position. I really didn't.

I am so grateful.

My life is never going to be the same again. And I am happy for it. I am not one to use the word "blessed", but I am.

Jane, I cannot wait to see your little face and hold you in my arms for the first time. So, with that being said, please come out. Like, now. Seriously.

No comments: