Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What? It's only TUESDAY??!!

Some days it is hard to think of 5 things that you are truly grateful for. Today is one of those days.

1 - My dad. He came over this morning and put mulch around our landscaping in the front yard without us even asking. This is pretty back-breaking work and took him probably 3 hours to do. It looks great.

2 - My mom. She is in Florida right now with her friends and I already miss her although she's only been gone a few days. I hope she is having a good time. She deserves it.

3 - My house. I like it.

4 - Summer. It doesn't get dark until 9:30 here. How can you not like that?

5 - The Ped Egg. This thing finally made my feet look good and relatively callus/crack/gross peely, scratchy skin free. Although I think I may have taken it too far. My feet are now red and sore from taking too much good skin off. I tend to go overboard with stuff like that.

1 comment:

Heather Haley said...

Yay--you got a ped egg.....they kinda rock!