Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cabin Fever


I have got a really bad case of cabin fever today. I am just dying to be on the beach in Destin again. DH and I took a vacation in 2004 that was the best time of my life and I want that time back today.

Flip flops and a flowy skirt, tanned skin, looking great in a bikini (2004...sniff sniff), a restaurant directly on the beach, live music in the background, that exhaustion you get from being out in the sun all day, the smell of sunscreen, cold crystal clear ocean water, the glorious after pool naps, cute toddlers running around in the sand, FRESH shrimp, a cold beer.....ah.

It's torture! I HATE winter. Everything is gray. I need some green in my life. I need sunshine and warm temperatures. Give me, give me, I need, I need!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God am I with you on this, sister. Craig and I are about to kill each other!!! We are going crazy with cabin fever. I'm sick of it.