Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Picture Time!

Well, we have begun to get the nursery together. I think it's looking pretty good. I have to wait until after my showers are over to buy the rest of the stuff I will need (which is killing me...my showers aren't until the end of MARCH). I still want curtains for the room, some more pictures for the walls, and of course the bedding in the crib. But I guess this is how the room is basically going to look, give or take a few items.

Here are a few in progress pics:




And here are a few pics of the nursery today. Still more to do, but you get the idea:


The other night I was just sitting in the nursery when I noticed that the stupid mattress wasn't sitting in the crib right. There are two sides that won't go down all the way. This is really stressing me out. We can't get it fixed! To be honest, it doesn't seem like a big deal. There is NO WAY that mattress is going to move in that crib. But the crazy worry-obsessed mom in me wonders if it could create some SIDS risk. Ugh....why won't the mattress just fit? I threw away the plastic on it already thinking that it was perfect. It's not. I seriously don't know what we are going to do to "fix" this problem. I can't go and buy another new crib and mattress! I guess you can't really tell in this picture. But I'm posting it anyway. It's just driving me nuts.






And I guess I will finish with some lovely tummy shots. I am starting to get pretty big. I do believe I will qualify for my own zip code by the time I hit 40 weeks.
Here is me at 23-ish weeks. I thought I was big.













And here is me now, at 29 weeks. I am starting to get that puffy face syndrome. I hope it doesn't get out of control. I am betting it will.



And let me just finish by saying that the layout of this blog is killing me. I have tried and tried to get it to look better but I guess I am just not that computer savvy or something. There are blank lines where I don't want them and no lines where I do want them. Just pretend like it looks nice, please.

3 comments:

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) said...

You look GREAT.

And if you wanna "cute" up your blog, try googling "the cutest blog on the block". That's where I got my blog layout. All you do is add the javascript/html gadget to your blog page, and copy and paste the html code for whichever layout you choose. EASY AS PIE.

Just Believing said...

love the nursery love the colors love the furniture everything looks great INclduing YOU!

Just Believing said...

love the nursery love the colors love the furniture everything looks great INclduing YOU!