Thursday, February 19, 2009

He's Baaack and I am so PISSED

Butters is at it again. I haven't slept over 4 hours in the last two nights. Last night I got so angry that I went in there and sprayed him with the water bottle until he was soaking wet. I cannot sleep in my own house. This morning after DH had let them out the other two cats were up as usual, but Butters was sound asleep on the couch. BECAUSE HE HADN'T SLEPT ALL NIGHT LONG. I woke him up repeatedly, but he's just going to sleep all day. I don't know what to do now. I seriously don't know what to do. I thought about putting him outside but my husband wouldn't let me. DH somehow sleeps through all of this. I am so envious. I can still hear that damn cat through EAR PLUGS!

I hate Butters. I really do. He used to be my favorite cat and now when I see him, I am just disgusted. I mean, if I could just come home and he would be dead I would be so happy. I can't take him to the vet to be put to sleep, although I would if they were open at 3a.m.! I mean, I would LIKE to have him put to sleep, but I just don't know if I can do it. Unfortunately, I think it may be our only option. Nobody would take this cat. NOBODY. What am I going to do though? I was late to work a second morning in a row today because of him. I slept through 40 minutes of my alarm going off before I woke up!!!!!!

The whole reason we have the cats in the (HUGE, SPACIOUS, NICE) utility room is to prepare them for when the baby gets here. I can't have the cats pawing at our door and meowying all night long then. And if we were to leave our door open I just know they would get in the way. #1 they'd be all over me in the bed and #2 I am pretty sure they'd try and jump in the bassinet. That's just the kind of rude, misbehaving cats they are.

Ugh, I really am in tears over this. I am at my wits end. I don't know what happened because Butters was doing so well for about 2 weeks there. Nothing has changed to make him start meowing again. But I am closer to snapping and quite literally going in there and committing some horrible act of animal violence than I have ever been. Maybe Michael Vick could help me out......

OK OK. I'm kidding on that last part. But still...the thought has crossed my mind (a lot).

:'(

No comments: