Friday, March 7, 2008

Let it Snow

We're supposed to get 4-10 inches of snow this weekend. And I hope we do. I hope we get a foot of snow. The idea of being stuck in the house surrounded by snow is appealing to me. I want to snuggle with my DH in the living room watching movies, playing games, and drinking hot chocolate. I want to blow up our air mattress in the living room and "camp out".

The last time it snowed a lot I was in high school. Was it 1994? I can't remember. But I do remember having such a good time and feeling so safe being cocooned in the house with all that snow outside. I think we got almost 2 feet of snow. It was unreal. But my sisters and I went outside and played and just had a really good time. No school. No obligations.

Ah...those were the days.

OK. Not really. That's just a good memory for me. I don't think you could pay me to go back to 1994.

No comments: