Friday, March 28, 2008

10 Confessions - scandalous!!! (OK, not really)

1. I like cutting my toenails so short that they bleed. What's worse, I like it when I get an ingrown toenail. I like the pain and I like digging out the toenail on my own.

2. I don't believe in God. And I think I am a better person when it comes to "morals" than most people who say that they do believe in God.

3. I compare myself to other girls all the time when it comes to my looks. I've always thought I was ugly and being around really pretty girls makes me feel bad about myself and terribly self conscious.

4. I've not even kissed another man besides my husband in 10 years. Well, I've kissed some boys on the cheek but that was all a friendship kind of thing.

5. I sometimes don't wear my wedding ring when I go out just so boys will flirt with me more. (Yes, DH knows about this. And I can get away with it because he LOST his wedding ring...so there!)

6. I want more than anything for my sisters to be happy and successful in life. I have absolutely no jealous feelings towards them at all.

7. One of the main reasons that I want to have children right now is because I am afraid that my parents will die without seeing their grandchildren and that my mom won't be around to give me advice and support.

8. I am TERRIFIED of spiders and I don't want to get over this fear...ever.

9. I hate Sex and the City.

10. If I could get away with speaking in a British accent I would so totally do it all of the time.

If any of these things makes me a bad person, then so be it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hating Sex and the City totally makes you a bad person! But that's OK. I still like you.

Heather Haley said...

#9 sent a shiver down my spine. But I'll let it slide....maybe. It's one thing to not believe in God, but to not believe in Sex and the City....