Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"NOT PREGNANT"


You see this? It actually says "Not Pregnant". What you can't see is the "ha ha ha ha ha ha"...you have to read between the lines for that one. I effing hate HPTs. They can all bite me. And then they can go to hell and burn.

So to retaliate I joined Curves for real and I will lose 8 pounds this month.

And this weekend I am going to Nashville to stay with a friend. Good times will be had, although those good times may disagree with that 8 pounds up there. Nevertheless, I refuse to let this month get me down. I am so sick of being hopeful then let down. It is an emotional roller coaster and I am stepping off for at least a week.

I guess I can't do anything about not getting pregnant. Goodness knows I am doing everything humanly possible. And now I would like control of my life back, thank you very much.

No comments: