Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Alone!

Well, DH is leaving today. He's spending an extended weekend with friends in Panama City, FL. Yeah, I'm jealous. So what? ;)

I already miss him and I don't want him to go. I know it's good for us, but I've been kinda clingy lately. To paraphrase "New Moon" he is the planet and I am the moon, so when he leaves I will be left rotating an empty space.

OK, I will stop being so dramatic. My husband is definitely no Edward Cullen. ;) heh heh...

It's just that I really miss him when he's not home with me. And I worry about him doing something retarded and getting hurt or something. With the company he's keeping I think I have a little right to be a little uneasy.

Actually, I probably don't. He has the best friends in the world. I've always been a little envious of that.

But regardless, I hope I can stay busy while he's away. And I hope I don't worry too much. I need to learn to stop worrying about things I have no control over. In 29 years, I've made no progress on that.

No comments: