Monday, February 1, 2010

A Possum Owes Me $50 or Now My Patio Furniture is Ugly

This afternoon I came home to a hideous discovery. THIS is what has become of my once lovely patio furniture.  That is not snow you see on top of the cushion, but the cushion's guts:


Oh the humanity!

Now maybe I shouldn't leave the cushions on my patio furniture all winter long, but seeing as I have nowhere to store them, outside they shall stay. I'm pretty sure it was a possum. We caught one (live trap, released to the wild, thankyouverymuch PETA) over the summer and I'm willing to bet my neighborhood possum community is pretty pissed off about it. 

Well, I don't care. A possum owes me $50 and that is being conservative. If you see this guy, let him know I'm looking for him. 


Dear GAWD, that thing is hideous.  I'm not gonna lie.  I screamed when I saw this picture.


That being said, perhaps it was a raccoon. They are dodgy little fellas aren't they? All masked up, always looking for trouble. 


Nah, too cute.


Or perhaps it was an angry squirrel.

If you think I'm just having a good time uploading animal pictures at this point, you are quite correct.

Perhaps I will never know. But I do want my money.  Or at the very least, a replacement cushion.  It doesn't have to be brand new. 


*******
(So does anyone know if you are even allowed to take random pictures off the internet and post them to your blog?  I am pretty sure no one reads my blog in the first place, so I am willing to bet it doesn't matter, or if it does, no one will ever know. )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are hysterical. I literally laughed out loud at this. Seriously, you CAN'T be an accountant. You just can't.

Marshmallow Circus said...

Hilarious! On Doctor Doolittle two-I think it was, was a mob like possum. It had to be him. Loved the pics!

Sini Abraham said...

I read your posts... and they are great...