Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why I am a Better Parent than You

Got your attention, didn't I?

*******

Just thought that would be a funny blog title.  That is all.  You may leave.  No need to get outraged.  I don't really think I am a better parent than you, and if I did, I wouldn't say it out LOUD.  I do think you are a horrible driver though.  And your sense of humor could use some tweaking as well.

*******

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there who would EVER admit to any of those things.  I am a horrible parent, I can't drive worth a shit, and my sense of humor is quite non-existent. 

Those are the three ultimate put-downs, aren't they?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kid is a brat, you look old, and he's cheated on you for years. I think those would be my worst ones :)