Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I love my husband

It's not often that I talk about the good things in my marriage. Usually, when I am talking about my marriage to my friends, it is about all of the things that are wrong, or more commonly, about all of the things he is DOING wrong. ;) But I don't have much to complain about lately. My husband is my best friend and I love him very much. This is the best feeling in the world. He is the best man in the world for me and I am pretty sure of that. He tells me how pretty I am on my "ugly days". He keeps me laughing all the time. He knows what to say to me when I am worried or scared. He just gets me and knows every little thing about me that there is to know. I feel so comfortable and safe when I am with him and when he's gone I always miss him, even if we are in the midst of a fight. Despite all of my faults (there are a few) he still loves me and accepts me as is. It's amazing. May everyone be as lucky as I am to find such a compatible partner in life.

2 comments:

Heather Haley said...

Hee hee....that made me smile. It also almost made me cry...but I'm a sap. I think your husband is a pretty cool guy, with IMPECCABLE taste in women :)

David said...

It is great that you recognise your 'luck'.