Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday boring Sunday

Not much to report. I went to a bachelorette party on Friday night for a co-worker of mine. It was fun, but I don't really have any stories to tell from that...

My husband and I are thinking of adopting this cute little dog. DH seems interested, although part of me thinks it's a bad idea. I'm slightly allergic to dogs and although this one is nice, I don't have the same motherly feelings for him that I have for my cats. I'm a true cat person. It can't be helped. If we got him we'd name him Buckley. I like Beagles. I met Buckley on Friday and he was very sweet. He's 2-3 years old and was almost euthanized very recently until the LIFE House saved him. If we don't adopt him someone else will. Lucky for Buckley, the LIFE House doesn't euthanize. DH may go meet him tomorrow.

I still have that overwhelming sense of boredom in my life. I don't think it's depression, and yes, I've been taking my Zoloft. It's just a sense of unrest, I suppose. Maybe Buckley would give me something to "do" for a while.

1 comment:

Heather Haley said...

Buckley should SO become the newest member of the family :) Beagles wouldn't seem to shed much and while I love me some cats, there is nothing better then when a dog greets you when you get home. Come on, get a dog, all the cool kids are doing it.